Saturday 13 July 2013

Futbol (England v Peru)

Hola bonitas! 

Today has been proper class! it was much needed and then it was the big game. In a game filled with controversy we ended up losing by two goals but we put in some hard tackles (diddzy) and left some Peruvians crying on the floor, so all in all it was a success. Now we're getting ready to session (approved by G-Dawgg) tonight and go salsa dancing! 

But in gen thanks everyone for a wonderful experience, had a brilliant fortnight, I loved the jungle and the animals and really I've loved every part, from the plane (even though I missed the end of Silver Linings because there were ox-bow lakes tempting me to look out of the window) to playing futbol every day.  Daniella was a class footballer and it upset me the most that she'd known me so little time and cried when I left, it saddens me that she won't get the same opportunities I've had in life. 

I've loved the various sing songs we've had, big shout out to Hops who has released plenty of tricks from her sleeve. I didn't realise how class she was until I came here and she's properly inspired me in my time here! (Her name was Deborah, Deborah). Most importantly though, I've loved every single bit of food here except the coleslaw, can't wait for another round of plane food (mmm tomato juice). 

Although I don't want to leave here, I'm ready for home now, I'll take loads from this experience and I know I'll look back with sadness but inspiration and moments of laughter (cheese). Not gonna  lie though can't wait for a good chicken balti pie and I've really missed rice. My time on my fave continent and on my fave river has been one I'll not forget. 

Watch room 1s space in the talent show!!!!!!!!!

Crooksey x 

No comments:

Post a Comment